Saturday, July 5, 2008

Saved.


<33>
Many nights i woke in tears,
experiencing feelings wose than fear
i sobbed, i cried, for reasons untolld
this repeated act was getting old
i always seemed filled with glee
but my inside feelings no one would ever see
i always laughed and put on a good smile
to try and cover the real way i felt every once in awhile
when i was surrounded by friends and having a good day
the pain seemed to disapear, to go away
but once i was all alone without a good thought to think
the painful feelings would show up at my doorsteps,
before i could blink
there i would stay, and sit and weep
i had to put a stop to this selfpity in which i did not want to keep
i seemed to be trapped inside my own self
until the fateful day i saw a bible on my shelf
while still wiping tears from my eyes,
i reached for that book,
my new guide
i started to read it as i flipped through each page
no longer feeling sadness or a depressing rage
i had finally escaped satins sinful ways
no longer trapped in a mind rattling maze
my heart now no longer mourns,
for those thoughts are now the least of my cares
jesus christ has helped sew the tears
many nights i now lay awake
with joyful feelings no one can take
i now think of much more
for my heart is now no longer sore
i think of the world's many wonders
things such as this are what i now ponder
i think of the future and what it may hold
of the many mysteries ready to unfold
i dream dreams bigger than me
making these dreams real is the key
i also think of how thankful i should be
for the life he has given me
as i once thought, people must pity me
i now think they must envy me
for all that i have, they must truly see
for i have a savior and hes living in me
-jaden

1 comment:

A-TRAIN said...

Dang.. i didnt know u were a poet. good job. lol