Thursday, April 10, 2008

Im Back....


ah yess, making a come back to the blog world. ive been gone for awhile due to my internet being down buts its back.


SOO i figured i would tell yall about this past monday's chick night which was amazing as always. I got there at 5 30 to start serving it up. I had to give out cotton candy, greet people, pick up the setup, and serve lemonaide. Although I only got to enjjoy a few minutes of service its always awesome to be a part of something at HPC. but yea, the lady who preached was really good. Im bad with names but I weirdly enough, my dad dated her in college. wow. im also bad at remembering to take pitures of my life events soo the pic above is one of a chick night not that particular chick night. P.S. car wash at regions bank in st amnt saturday at 10. SHOW UP! we're raising money for kids to go to africa. It will be slamming.


1 comment:

A-TRAIN said...

whats up. this is austin