Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lots to do.


okay soo to update yall-


ive been busy with easter coming up and all. which its like tomorow.


some things that recently happened:

-my dog almost died yesterday (but shes thankfully okay) she almost choke because my brothers fnger got caught in her collar somehow and was twisted up towards where she was choking and he was in pain. but we ccut the collar off just in the nick of time.


-today i woke up early and went to meet Tori, Kelly, Jordan, and Conan at the annex to do an awesome outreach at the assisted living place. It was kool, we played hangman and met this on little lady named miss peggy who was quite the character. her fav. phrase was "strut yourself baby" hahahaha. and they had this amazing dog named Carter.


-later on, today, ill meet Tori and whoever else at the church to help out with the 5 o clock service, even though im extremely tired. gahh. But all for the glory of GOd! amen.


-then tomorow, easter with family and movies with this guy I recently met named Thomas. whos Really kool and very sweet. soo yeah, as of now. that my life in a bucket.


Always on the GO. Chyeah.

1 comment:

C.D. said...

JADENNNN!!!! OMG I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG! You are SO on Dumas's blogroll now! I love you kiddo! I miss you so much!