Thursday, March 6, 2008

Church last night...


was amazing as always. It never really seems to fail.
We had a guest speaker-who was amazing. But somehow his name managed to slip my mind. Shocking, right? *sarcasm* Anyways, He preached on how God cant just be on your list of priorites, he has to be at the top of your list! You cant just give God a part of your life. He has to be your life. It really spoke to me, I just wish alott of people i know could have been there to hear about it. But yeahh, before service though worship was slamming. Kudos to the Healing Place Church/Refuge Band. They were all up there doing an amazing job.
Of corse, it kindaa sucked afterwards when ever my mother who was busy at home watching American Idol forgot to come get me. I know, its sad. She apparently thought i was cathcing a ride home with Eggroll. But obviousl not, as I was stuck waiting in the parking lot for an hour 1/2 after service ended. Im surprised Pastor Dino didnt ask me to lock up. haha. Anyways, thank the lord Ill be getting my license soon soo I can drive that pretty new car sitting in my driveway =]

No comments: