Friday, March 7, 2008

Guess what!

Good News first: I auditioned to be a part of the play makers cast and got in! Woot woot! Ill be doing a two week program this summer in downtown baton rouge. The only problem is that Ive already had my heart set on being commited to saturate at the HPC. and Ive got to come up with a clever idea to juggle both, any ideas?? Maybe the church will cut me some slack and lemme miss one or two days and still allow me to pass? Or maybe playmakers will cut me some slack and lemme miss a bit to do saturate. Idkk. but Help!

okayy aside from that, today was another exciting day at school, right? Well, not really. I gotta tell ya...kids my age in a public school such as mine...can be quite the downer. It seems i cant get through a single day without hearing about some kid either getting drunk, getting high, or getting pregnant. I mean, the stuff that comes out of these people's mouth is downright filth. Maybe im just a hardcore christian. but its sad. And lately, it seems like my friends are becoming victims of the whole high school allusion as well. Yeahh, thats right. The allusion...the allusion that you have to constantly prove yourself to people by doing stupid stuff that you know is wrong. Which isnt true. I mean, half the time, those pepople their always trying to impress could honestly care less about them. I just wish they would wake up and realize that their is soo much more to life than the last drug they did, or the last party they got drunk at. I mean, do any of you bloggers ever feel like your the only one standing up for what you believe in while everyone else just lets these things get the best of them? If so, please share. But until then, Ill just keep doing the way I do and hope for a better tomorow.

No comments: