Monday, June 2, 2008

Boot Camp!!!


Okayyy soo a few days ago I returned from Boot Camp. Which was intense and nothing at all what I expected. Talk about a wake up call. I thought it would be like a min version of camp (which is always fun) but boy was I wrong! Boot Camp was intense, hectic, and miserable but I gotta tell ya, it was worth every minute!!! I felt like I was getting slapped in the face and being told, "you thought being a christian would be smooth sailing???" Obviously not, I learned alot. But it was all for the better.


BUT DUDE, we slept on the floor of the dreamcenter on Winbourne with no air conditioning. We were frying eggs on the floor with the lights turned off. (not literally) But we prolly, could have it was hott as a mug up in there! And then they had 2 hours for 100 girls to shower...and they only had one shower at first. haha. 90 seconds showers baby. Literally, stop watches were involved. Then the leaders got a kick out of waking us up with water guns at 2 am, which was pleasant. haha. What an experience! Ill never forget this. And I found a new love for a game called magic shoes. I discovered my competitive side when we played this which I never knew I had. GAHH. Im sooooo excited to be doing saturate this summer, you people have no idea!!!! And I really pray God radically changes me, Because I know lately Ive been being kinda selfish lately wiith thinking with all I have to do at that church...Im always on the go soo I actually forget to stop for awhile and spend time with God and to seek him which is the whole purpose of all that I do. SOO thats not kool. And I got to change it. And I will. But yeahh, this will be an unforgetable summer and I knwo God hass soo much in store for me as well as the other interns. We're doing outreaches starting tomorow. SCORE! and sooo it begins. Later. Peace out.

No comments: