Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Its just been on my mind....

OKAYYY, sooo Im usually the type of girl who is constantly on the go and rarely do I ever see my house for more than a couple of days. Basically, I stay busy. However, these past few days Ive been in bed, home alone, and sick. Thats right...nothing but me, food, and payper view. The worst combination ever to be mushed together. And here is why, because believe it or not I am what you would call.....a hopeless romantic. Am I boy crazy? NO. Am I a huge Girly Girl who just loves Matthew Mcaughnahay or even a little Brad Pitt? Again Ill say, NO. But I am a romantic. Ask me in a room full of crowded people, and theres a good chance Ill deny it. But facts or facts. And I just love a good chick flick. Which brings me back to why me being alone in my house with Pay Per View and the freedom to choose between thirty something good chick flicks which ive already watched a good bit of, is just simply not good. Because then Ill get in that ice cream eating, sappy yell at the screen, dont kiss that girl mood. (REMINDER: i have nothing better to do cuz I am sick and highly contagous.) I rarely allow myself to fall into this phase but when I do, its just not pretty. And then of course, when I started watching camp rock today and Joe Jonas began singing that love song to Demi Lovato, I began thinking...WHy God WHY!? When do I get that!?! Anyone else feel me on this?? hopefully, in a less dramtic way of course?!? Im sure there are others out there...or at least I hope there is...that just cant wait to find that certain someone that are simply a perfect fit for you. The someone who will make you laugh, allow you to be yourself, towards you will no longer have to watch the movies and wish it was you. Soo to all the romantics out there, Guys and Girls of all ages, here are some words of encouragement, That Someone is out there, the someone God handpicked for you, and the special somebody is waiting for you just like your waiting for them. SOo just hang in there, dont settle, youll have them sooner than you think. And when you do, It will be SOO worth the wait. Amy Phillips, a good friend of mine, once told me a quote I rather liked by Christine Caine and it was, "Seek God. Run towards him, and one day youll look over and happen to see someone running in the same direction...and youll wave. and theyll wave back. and then youll smile, theyll smile. ANd suddenly youll collide with that person and both start heading for God together." Sooo yess, just hang in there all you single people out there and in keep in mind that even though your future love story may not include Julia Roberts, Cameron diez, Richard Gere, or even Brad Pitt...It will happen. It will. And when it does, It will be real, passionate, and on fire for God. And youll finally have the someone whos waiting for you =]] well, Im outt.... Benadryll awaits. as does a nice nap.

peace out fellow bloggers.


and your thoughts on this would be lovely =] hope this made ya smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jaden!! girl, i didnt know you had a blog! wow! i already added you to my blogroll. you are a very talented writer, my friend! didn't know about that talent! haha! loved your post. thanks for the encouragement. i am 32 and still single. but i know God is preparing my husband, and myself, right now as i type this, and therefore, it makes it worth the wait. sorry you have strep...had it a LOT as a kid...yuk! keep blogging...you make me laugh, as well as others i'm sure!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jaden. This is Claire from Navigate. I saw a link to your blog on Mrs. Amanda's and decided to check it out. And then I found out THAT YOU WERE SICK!!!!! I was wondering why you weren't there yesterday. *sniffle* *sniffle* I mis you :( . I hope you get better. I'll be praying for you and I'll see you when you are all better.

Hugs
Claire