Saturday, June 7, 2008

So I had extra time on my hands....

lots been goin on. God has been doing soo many amazing things in my life with Saturate. Im meeting alot of new wonderful people. And Im learning more and more each day about Jesus, as well as Im learning more about myself. God has really been speaking to me these past few days about sacrificing time for him, which Ive been doing! I just want soo badly to please him and to play a part in glorifying his kingdom, can I get an amen? Kudos to all the fellow saturate students and leaders...yall are doing amazing jobs and Ive said a special prayer for all of you!

Aside from saturate, I got a job. ick. Ill leave it at that.

And my leg got beat up pretty bad because I was the first girl ever to get the courage to actually swing off the rope swing at the Glory to God motorcross. Needless to say, it didnt go soo well and I didnt have a very good hold of the rope and have now earned the nickname--skid. I suffered a major wipeout and went crashing into the Ground and THEN into the water. ha. Shortly after, my friend Austin experienced the same thing (love ya A!) and soo now wipeouts at the rope swings are known as pulling a "Jaustin" clever eh? Props to Tramar and the guys for that one. haha.

But yeahhh, alots been going onn. Im always busy, always on the goo. And i could tell yall alot more but I doubt you wanna sit here and read this uber long blog. Sooo peace out. Check ya later!

1 comment:

Jade Aurielle. said...

dude, that's sucks that you hurt yourself on that swing but it's pretty awesome that you earned the nickname Skid. Seriously, i wanna earn a kool nickname. haha. Sounds like you've had a lot of fun though. And Jaden, God bless you because every time I read something you wrote about God, it just inspires me to want to get closer to God myself. So, thank you. You're amazing. (: