Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Submerge 2008


was absolutely amazing.

It was pretty awesome, the first service, as soon as the music started, I started bawling. And for those who know me, crying is not something that comes easily too me. But Idkk, before camp lately I just had felt soo lost and clueless as to who I was and the minute I stepped into that sanctuary and the moment God's prescence dropped. Its like I was home. I once again found what I was looking for in Christ, as always. Then the next two services...i seemed to be holding back a bit. Until the last service I stood in the back of the room really thinking about Tweez's messages about telling someone of your secrets, the ones that cause you pain and burdens in everyday life. I kept battling this. Telling myself not to tell anyone, but I knew that wasnt of God. SOoo i finally had a breakthrough, I found an amazing leader (shannon) and I told her some things I had never told anyone. Things that have just held back for soo long. And she prayed over me and I felt God speaking to me, through her. And suddenly, I was free. God took the heaviness of these secrets and bottled up feelings and he just lifted them off me. It was like he told me, "Ill carry this for you. Seek me, and dont worry about anything else" It was soo mindblowing. And even though these last few days Ive been in bed sick and sore with strep and fever. I still couldnt be happier =] Camp was unforgetable. And the minute I left that place, I wanted to go back soo badly. I miss everyone already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...jaden! It is such an honor to be a part of Refuge and get to know girls like you. You are going to make a huge impact on this world, and are already doing so. Don't ever let your light burn out. You are a special young lady whom God is going to use GREATLY!! I'm so glad you came to camp! Love ya girl!